Sunday, September 28, 2008

Chloe and I had Sunday Dinner Guests Today I had Mindy and Adelle over for Sunday dinner. We had southwestern sandwiches, salad, fruit, and apple pie(this thanks to Marie Calander). After eating I introduced Adelle to the Wii. First we had to create Adelle's Mii, doesn't she look cute!! We all thought so until she started winning at all the games, ok not all the games but many games.
Winning....

Mindy's not winning. In fact she was very proud of the fact that she really could not play or win any of the games.
We played Wii sports and then I put in the Bejiing Olympic game I got for my birthday. Finally I had a chance, to take it all and I was quite humble about it as you can see.
Quick note yes the washer works and it did not flood the basement so I think things may be looking up this year. I still need to get a new plug for the dryer.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Bejiing Olympic that sounds fun...do you get to be Micheal Phillips he rocks.

Marlaina said...

So fun to finally see pics of you and your life in Idaho!!!! Your dog is so cute. I love the hair too! Did you get an extra ticket to Hawaii? Sounds like a great opportunity for a Hills House reunion with at least one past roommate...(hint hint)!

angelicindy said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I always think it's strange how sore I am after playing the Wii. :)